Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Need help with Orbx LDDU and vector

Hello all, I remember seeing a thread here not long ago regarding issues with Orbx Dubrovnik LDDU. I purchased it yesterday and my planes always spawn underneath the surface. I wanted to use vector's elevation correction to ignore LDDU but it does not appear in the list in the vector interface.

I tried searching on this forum and I cannot for the life of me find the thread I recently read. I found something similar on the Orbx forum but there was no solution as yet.

Anyone have a solution as to how to add missing airports to vector - hoping this will solve my spawning issues.

THANKS!

Mario Di Lauro

You really need to go to the Vector support forum on Orbx forums. As its a new scenery and you should get a quick response. Just make sure you quote your purchase serial number.

From FTX Central, use the Vector AEC tool. You need to disable the airport from the list. If LDDU is not in the list that's a problem!

Open FTX Central, navigate to tools. First run the auto AEC. If that doesn't work then, the list on the left,"AEC IS ENABLED FOR", contains ICAO codes of all airports with AEC enabled. To manually deactivate AEC for a specific airport, type its ICAO code in to the list until it is displayed in the list below. Select the ICAO code in the list and click Disable. The ICAO codes will disappear from the left list and be added to the right list, which contains airport codes for which AEC is currently disabled.

The Vector support forum should be your first port of call though.

regards

David