Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Phenom 300 pressurization

Hello,

Have any of you fixed the pressurization system on the Phenom 300? it is always making the cabin at 8000 ft which is incorrect since the aircraft performance specification clearly states that it should be around 6300ft.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Regards,

Simbol

I believe this (and many other) things have been addressed in the modifications made by Bert Peike. Sorry if I misspelled his name.

He'll probably reply here but in case not look for his name in other topics in this forum and PM him for the mods to the Phenom 300.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Don't worry I edited the .XML gauge and fixed it myself at the end, by the way it was surprising to find that Carenado left a lot of variables for the Phenom 100 inside the gauge, including of course the pressurization.

Thanks,

Simbol

That was probably the lazy way of "finishing" the plane and pushing it out the door. Which is why Carenado is in my "no buy zone."

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe