Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

P3D v3.4 Scenario Load/Save Issue

Hi all-

I recently noticed that when I load a scenario, or try to save a scenario, my P3D closes/crashes to desktop- no error, no nothing.  The only thing I did was to delete and reinstall Client and Content to upgrade from v3.3.  Did I change something in the Registry?  What else could the issue be?  P3D runs well with this one issue outstanding.....

Posted at LM as well... seems at least one other person has this issue... http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6322&t=122127

Thanks for any suggestions....

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

only thing I did in addition to deleting and reinstalling Client and Content

When you say 'deleting' you mean uninstalling.

According to RealAir Site this Addon is for FSX and there is no Installer for P3D v3. therefore it isn't sufficient just to point at the P3D directory.

bob

Bob-

I realized that too late!  Now, I am concerned it has messed up some path statement, somewhere....

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

One of my Simobjects/Airplanes was named incorrectly- deleted and presto all is well.  

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I realized that too late!  Now, I am concerned it has messed up some path statement, somewhere....

C

Hi Carl, Started on a response but by the time I finished typing you had already posted, anyways thats good news.

bob

Bob-

THANK-YOU for caring... always appreciated!

Best- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper