Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

De Havilland Dove -- It's a beauty

Guest Rockcliffe

I downloaded the fabulous DH 104 Dove (dh104v1.zip) from the library yesterday and am here today to sing its praises.What a great model of a very unique aircraft. Congratulations and thanks to Derek Palmer and the team, Saverrio Maurri, Rick Piper, Brian Withers, Garry Russell. Saverrio's panel is top flight.And all shared with the community as freeware. Amazing.BlairCYOW

Guest jaapverduijn

Looking GOOD!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Dakota

Nice Model, fun to fly and very well done!A Beauty???? hmmmm, Kind of a strange looking bird to me.

I agree - it's an excellent aircraft.Did anyone else find the elevator trim sensitive?

Really beautiful - and as usual Saverio's panel is most beautiful.Is there a site where ALL Saverio Maurri's panel are?Francesco

Guest jaapverduijn

"(...) as usual Saverio's panel is most beautiful (...)"After my criticism of his Shackleton MR3 panel (which was subsequently changed with my suggestions incorporated), this time I can delightedly say: Well done, Sav! It's a GREAT panel!Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Bob I

Hi,Real nice aircraft. Can't get the panel doc to open, have no idea why. Have figured out everything except how to get the autopilot window. Shift plus a # gets all the other windows. How do I get the autopilot? Thanks.Old Bob in sunny Florida

Guest jaapverduijn

Sort of between the left window stile and the aircraft identification on the glareshield rim, there's a clickspot marked "panel menu". It's well integrated into the panel, in order not to stand out too much, but I'm sure you'll find it. Click on it, and all will be revealed.Have fun!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Bob I

Hi Jaap,Thank you very much. Have a happy holiday.Bob