Sign in to follow this  
snowyuk

Problems Re installing scenery files after p3d update to 3.4.9

Hi everyone

I updated p3d to the latest version and it was not straight forward. It took a few attempts to get it working again and when I did I thought I would check my orbx scenery. It was all messed up and I have had to re install it all as fx central 2 would not work. Anyway all went well until I came to my pilots fx2010 global terrain software. I downloaded all the files from flight sim store (about 22Gb) and set the install wrapper going (after un installing it using the built in app) the wrapper asks which version of the installation I want, so I choose p3d v3, it then says it's getting ready to install and then when it says it's ready to install I press ok and it goes straight to a box saying it has installed and click ok to finish. Something thinks its already installed. I've looked in the registry to see if any strings have been left or such like but can't find anything. Any ideas folks?

Thanks in advance

Snowy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you just updated P3D, you should not have to install FTX Global again.

I uninstalled Ftx global using their own included uninstaller in windows apps as I had some errors within the installation so it definitely went. It's now that I am trying to re install it that the problem has arisen.