Sign in to follow this  
bradbuddy

PMDG 737 engine fail and Saitek Rudder

Hey guys. Just got the saitek rudder pedals and have encountered an odd issue. When the rudder is plugged in, and only when it's plugged in as I cross checked this issue thoroughly, once the throttle is advanced anywhere past idle, and then returned to idle, the engines stop giving out thrust at all. What's odd is the simulation is still working perfectly. The engines show functioning and spoiling up, and the noise associated is correct as well. But I can shove it all the way forward to 100% and the plane won't move an inch. Once I disconnect the rudder and restart all is well. I couldn't find anything online about this at all. Anyone have any thoughts?

First thought is to point you to the forum rules that ask for full names on all posts.

Second thought/s is/are a questions, are you using FSUIPC?  FSX or P3D?  Verified the controller assignments?

Dan Downs KCRP

I am using FSUIPC, though I hadn't used it to configure the Saitek device. I am using FSX, and I did go through and verify all of the controlller assignments. The odd part is nothing is shut off. The engines are still showing working, and you can hear the thrust increase, just the thrust isn't being simulated. Thanks.

Brad Budzinsk

Check the reverse sense for the brakes.

Dan Downs KCRP