Sign in to follow this  
Duc Trinh

PMDG 777 SDK Support For Home Cockpit

Hi all,

I'm a developer and really love boeing 777. That's why I'm making a home cockpit project. Unfortunately, I recognized there is some problem with the SDK when it work with P3DV3. It's outdated and it has some wrong Event ID, wrong data struct. I want to contact to PMDG 777 developers for supporting but I can't. How can I contact them ? If I make a topic there, would they support me ?

Regards,

Duc Trinh

PS: There is some pics about my project :

Pedestal: Throttle and spoiler with motorized

20161022_230558.jpg

CDU

20161025_190025.jpg

EFIS for FO and CAPT

20161025_190031.jpg

MCP and DSP

20161025_190045.jpg

Pedestal

20161025_190053.jpg

How can I contact them ?

At support.precisionmanuals.com. This is linked from the homepage under the word "support."

If I make a topic there, would they support me ?

As noted in the SDK, the SDK is provided without support. All the same, if you've spotted errors, feel free to submit a ticket to let us know (using the site mentioned above).

Kyle Rodgers

At support.precisionmanuals.com. This is linked from the homepage under the word "support."

As noted in the SDK, the SDK is provided without support. All the same, if you've spotted errors, feel free to submit a ticket to let us know (using the site mentioned above).

I have visited the page that you mentioned above. We have user-to-user forum, pmdg website and pmdg store only. There is no option for us to submit a ticket or ask a question. Thanks

wow, we need to login to post a ticket. Thanks 

I have visited the page that you mentioned above. We have user-to-user forum, pmdg website and pmdg store only

This is incorrect.

http://precisionmanuals.com/

Roll your mouse over the word "Support." The drop down menu will show "Product Support" (our support site) and "Customer Forum" (this forum). Clicking on product support will bring you to the support site: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

wow, we need to login to post a ticket. Thanks 

Correct. An account is required to use that site as it would be pointless to allow anonymous support requests. An account ensures we at least have an email address at which to reach you.

Kyle Rodgers