Sign in to follow this  
madddawg44

Second Monitor for upper panel

This may have been asked before but I want to  add a second monitor to my computer to use for the upper panel of my MD11. How do I go about getting it setup and everything?

SGT. Robert P. Armstrong

Hello.

I expect that you have had no answers so far...

Here i s a suggestion from my own experience...

I your graphics card allow it simply plug the extra screen/tv into the vga,  pci or HD, what ever is suitable for your monitor / TV 

Re-boot the pc.. and then after normal startup is completed; right click the mouse and enter; Screen setup  ( the third from the bottom att win 7). Hereafter you should get  a page on which you have two small blue screens (1 and 2 )  depicted with two bottons showing: "Find screen" and "Identify" ,  to the right

Below this you can choose which screen you will have as primary .. and secondary. Check that you have the right resolution ( typically it is recommended to you - in brackets)

Both connected screens should respond with a large 1 or 2, -  on the respective connected screen.

Save or excecute your selections, and reboot the pc.

That ought to be it! It seems quite intimidating the first time, but it is rather simpel.

If this explenation isn´t working for you try Youtube ! for a  better version.;)

Good luck with it!

Eholck

Sweden

I looked and I am set up for a 2nd monitor but the cord I have does not match. It's OK though. The monitor I got was given to me.

SGT. Robert P. Armstrong