Sign in to follow this  
allergiecheck

Performance tables Cessna 402C?

Just purchased the Cessna 402C for P3D from the flightsimstore shop.

I wonder if there are any performance tables included in the package? At least I could not find them...

In the PDF which I found in the aircraft folder, there is a "Learning Center" mentioned, but where is this located?

Thanks, Thomas

• Upvote 1

The 402C is a nice bird, but by now I have uninstalled it, because I like the 441 a bit more.

Therefore I can't verify this, but I assume you will find some performance data in the .htm files inside the installation directory (something like P3D/SimObjects/Airplanes/FLYSIM Cessna 402C) that would be available in the kneeboard if P3D still had one. But you can open the files with your regular web browser. For the 441 it is called Cessna441_REF.htm.

The Learning Center probably is FSX-only, too, but it just has generic information about flying two-propeller aircraft, nothing specific for the 402C.

I have downloaded a brochure "1984 Cessna 402.pdf" from somewhere which included performance data, but I can't find a working download URL for it right now.

It is a 5-page PDF and page 5 is "1984 Cessna 402 Performance and Specifications". Maybe you have more luck.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thomas,

I will not stay with this plane anyway I think....seems to have some flaws in P3D (EGT not working properly, tank selector can not be changed etc.)

If you do stick with it, try www.pilotspace.eu/download.php?file=145_cws_files_0.pdf

Cheers

Keith