Sign in to follow this  
RALF9636

Option to return to previous version - optional updating

The "It looks like something unexpected occured" message is back for me with 0.1.47.

That leads me to the idea that it would be nice if we would have the option to go back to a previous version of Chaseplane that worked fine.

Normally I make backups of all my applications before I update them so I can easily go back to the previous version if something goes wrong with the new version. With Chaseplane that doesn't work, because the update starts automatically when starting the application. Apparently there is no way of stopping it. So I cannot use my backuped version 0.1.37 because it is updating itself automatically any time I start it.

Edit:

After reinstalling Chaseplane the error message hasn't appeared again. But the key assignments are messed up again (?).

The request stands though. Since this is an Alpha product I think we have to expect something might go wrong with a new version anytime.

Can you send me your log file here, I'll have a look at the issue right now

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks for your fast response. As I edited my original post the error message disappeared.

Are the changes of the key assignments expected?

We just switched back to the old Keyboard API in this update

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42