Sign in to follow this  
flightsimuser1962

Service Update PMDG 737/800

Hi Friends,

I have a general question. Beginning this year, I bought the 737/800 Basic Pack from PMDG for P3D at the aerosoft website..

Now I have seen on the precisionmanuals website, that there is an serviceupdate for downlaod.

But I cannot download it, cause the instructions say, "You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email. "

Of course, I have no previous orders on the onlineshop of precisionmanuals rather on the onlineshop of aerosoft. But there I did not find any updates.

How can I get this serviceupdate for fixing some known issues and the wheather radar funcionality?

Robert Hammer

Do you have the PMDG Operations Center software installed? It will update the product for you, with no need of going to the site's download area. If you bought the CDROM version, then Aerosoft should provide the update.

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

How can I get this serviceupdate for fixing some known issues and the wheather radar funcionality?

You already have it. Note that the service updates page references only FSX and FSX:SE. Those updates became available because of the work we did to bring the aircraft into P3D.

In any case, if we update it later on, Aerosoft updates are processed through Aerosoft's support site (support.aerosoft.com). Select the aircraft in the list. As Bert mentioned, the Operations Center will show you which version you have, and which version is current.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks a lot for your kind help. I started the Information Center. It updated itself, cause I never used it before. And after updating everything I could see, that also the Center told me the version I have and the current version. And what shoud I say: It is indeed now the actually version of the 737.

Again, thank you so much, friends.

Robert Hammer