Sign in to follow this  
RALF9636

Transition time, preset specific - or: transition speed

I'm really enjoying Chaseplane more and more the deeper I get into it. Looking forward to all the things that still are to come.

How about an option to set the transition time not only globally but preset specific? I.E. for each preset set the transition time to reach that preset defintion.

For example the transition time used from a left rear view to a left front view at a Cessna looks totally different when used on something like the T7. Also I'd like to have different transition times for moving views inside the cockpit (still a difference between Cessna and T7 cockpit) and for outside views.

Another - or even better - option might be not to set a transition time but a transition speed instead. That would lead to the same camera movement speed regardless of how far apart the camera definitions are from each other.

Regards

Ralf

Hi Ralf,

We are planning on including preset-specific transition times in Alpha 2.

Transition speeds are great in some occasions but not on a preset-to-preset scale as most users want the transition to lead them at the right place in a reasonable amount of time, all the time.

But, we plan on giving options for transition speeds in the future

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42