Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

External views for EZdok, how to set up

Hi,

I am having a hard time setting up external aircraft views with EZdok, or EZCA. If I open the panel, I can create virtual cockpit views and assign them to joystick buttons, but if I press either external or world cameras in the config panel, it just resets after pressing "add camera" and "OK".

Anyone with EZdok expertise who can weigh in?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

The next step after naming a new world camera view and then OK is to click on any VC view

Then click on the world cam view created

You should be inside the aircraft model at the defauit view co-ordinates (which looks odd but is OK)

If edit mode (Num key 2) is not sounding press it and use the arrow keys etc to move the camera away from the external aircrsft model to where you want it-

When done press edit key to save the changes

There is a new world camera update available for P3d v3.4 - it covers pre hotfix and post hotfix

Also the long awaited ezcav2 is in closed betatest and due around mid December with the P3d bug fixed and an updated database. I don't know if any of the features in previews will be implemented.

Preview vids on youtube can be accessed at this link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcyHOe-vEs

The next step after naming a new world camera view and then OK is to click on any VC view

Then click on the world cam view created

You should be inside the aircraft model at the defauit view co-ordinates (which looks odd but is OK)

If edit mode (Num key 2) is not sounding press it and use the arrow keys etc to move the camera away from the external aircrsft model to where you want it-

When done press edit key to save the changes

There is a new world camera update available for P3d v3.4 - it covers pre hotfix and post hotfix

Also the long awaited ezcav2 is in closed betatest and due around mid December with the P3d bug fixed and an updated database. I don't know if any of the features in previews will be implemented.

Preview vids on youtube can be accessed at this link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcyHOe-vEs

EZCA 2 a free upgrade?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310