Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Support for Q400 FS2Crew

Scot - I know you provided support on sound issues and I wonder if you are able to refine further.  There are still a number of issues with FS2Crew and the Q400.  The most persistent problems are:

1) Never ending repeat of callouts namely "We are picking up some ice",  "Alt Sel".   Bryan York has modified FS2Crew to now completely eliminate these callouts but this is not idea.

2) The First Officer cannot read the fuel correctly with LINDA & MCP active.  Interestingly if you re-run the FS2Crew checklist a second time it works perfectly.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hi Mark, I have not been able to look at the FS2Crew Q400 issue as I have no idea what the cause is. It only affects this addons as Airbus and PMDG have no reported problems. Time precludes me from doing any in depth investigation. I am sorry.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew