Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

Milviz T50 Avionics

It's a great aircraft, but I am having some trouble turning on the "modern" avionics - I have the GTN 750 installed. When I load the airplane, the GTN750 module shows in the instrument panel (and I know that it is properly installed) but it does not come on. And I cannot find an avionics or general radio switch. Anybody have a suggestion?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you using the latest 750, v 1.19 and the latest garmin trainer v6.21? There is an issue with this trainer version over on simforums, for now it's recommended to go back to the 6.01 version. I had a similar issue with my a2a planes.

Are you using the latest 750, v 1.19 and the latest garmin trainer v6.21? There is an issue with this trainer version over on simforums, for now it's recommended to go back to the 6.01 version. I had a similar issue with my a2a planes.

Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure which version I have, but in any case the GTN750 has now started working on the Milviz T50. It started working after I had started P3D with another plane (the A2A Comanche) on which I had the GTN installed, and where it worked fine. Then, without shutting down P3D I selected a new vehicle - the T50, and the GTN worked fine. And now I can startup P3D with the T50 and the GTN is working. Not sure what was the problem before.