Sign in to follow this  
tjrush

Problem with new version 2.0

Taking off from KDCU.  I get clearance delivery on 120.80.  Sayit does not repeat back clearance as in previous version.  Readback acccepted when I speak it.  Upon reaching active runway(18) I use Sayit to call for IFR Release.  Sayit works, however I get no response from P2A. Gave up closed P2A and flew without it,  Is it me Or P2A??

I lied.  I thought I closed P2A but I didn't. So, I took off without clearance and contacted departure.  P2A responded normally with the following:

Corporate Zero Zero One  good afternoon .  Radar Contact.  Expect the JHAUN 1 arrival  for the  ILS  approach to runway Two Six Left with the TOY transition  at ST LOUIS SPIRIT OF After JHAUN Cleared direct ESSAR

Again Sayit would not repeat the instruction as in previous version. Iread it back and it seemed to be accepted.  However, I never got clearance to a higher altitude. I asked and received. Let's see what happens from here.

Things got worse.  When i tried to enter the Direct to Essar in P2A, P2A locked up and had to be closed with the task manager.

Tom

TJ.

I did have trouble with the IFR Release SayIt Phrase and it will be fixed in the next update.

The rest of my attempt at the flight went normally. 

It sounds like some things were going wrong for you.  Could you please email me your trace log for this flight and also let me know if your flight plan was from KDCU direct to ESSAR or if you had some other waypoints in it.  I'll PM you with its location.

Thanks,

Dave

Sent two emails. One with the log and another with the flight plan.

Tom

TJ,

I believe I solved the issues causing your problems.  There is a HOT FIX update you can download and give a try.

Thanks for the help.

Dave