Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

GTN 750 ATIS frequency

Hi all, I have a weird problem. Wherever I am stationed in North America (have not tried abroad), when I want to check ASN ATIS at 122.00, the channel on the GTN 750 constantly points to Boston FL FSS, It was working fine up until I updated the F1 GTN to v1.19. Anyone seen this before and, if so, HELP!

Mario Di Lauro

The frequencies on the GTN are based on the navdata that comes with the unit.  I don't recall exactly but I think airac 1607 is the data from the latest patch.  So what that means is that in real life the ATIS freq might have changed.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

In the US, above 5,000 ft AGL, FSS is at 122.2. Below that altitude, you find local FSS frequencies on the sectional charts. They are the two numbers just above the box inside each VOR compass rose (if available). They are also 122.x, so it's possible that 122.0 is being used by a local FSS. Did you ask about it on the HiFi official forum?