Sign in to follow this  
FLY757X

P3D Performance Decreased without any warning.

Hello there! First of all Merry Christmas  :smile:

I recently Got a new monitor for Christmas and I was testing it out. All was going swimmingly well. After a While of doing Circuits at a stable 35-40FPS in the AS A320 I closed my sim. I then decided to test it again and It was running very bad. Around 5-12FPS jumping down to 1-2 at times. I decided to Reinstall my Client and Delete my Prepar3D.CFG This morning but I had no luck with that. The frames were better but they were 15-25 in the BBS at FlyTampa Boston. They were jumping up and down too (Anywhere between 15-45FPS) So All in all I'm having quite an issue with Frame Stability and the amount that I am getting. Something that should be taken note to is that I installed the Demo for NY Airports X earlier that day. After I booted it back up is when I was having issues. (I did remove it from my SC library but with no luck)

I run P3D V3.3.5

AS2016

FTX Global + OpenLC EU

REX SC

GSX

PTA V2

Various Airport SC 

Various Aircraft

My Computer:

i7 4790K @4.5GHz

MSI (Stock Cooler)GTX 960 2B

8GB DDR RAM

1TB Seagate Barracuda H/D

Any Help would be much appreciated.

Jamie  :smile:

Edit: When I'm in my sim my CPU usage is only 22ish%

What is the resolution of your new monitor and what was the original ?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Hello, My New Monitor is the same Resolution of my original Monitor how ever the new one is 27 Inches