Sign in to follow this  
curty

Future Biz Jets?

Any chance of more biz jets in the future? I.E. Citation X, Gulfstream G450/550/650, Challenger, Etc..? Would love to see one of those replicated!! :)

I would think the five corporate jets from Carenado were successful and well received by the flight sim community. My personal favorites are the CJ2, Phenom 300, and S550 in that order. Others put the Hawker at the top of their list.

I have absolutely no inside knowledge but, I expect to see more Carenado or Alabeo corporate jets. I suggest you not hold your breath waiting for a Gulfstream from any developer.

I'm hoping to see someone complete a Learjet 60XR in the next year or so.

The newest bizjet with all the bells and whistles in full HD is the Xtreme Prototypes Classic Gates Learjet 25D. An Avsim review is almost ready.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Learjet 45, an MSFS classic that was never done as a 3rd party development.

Problem is Carenado is using the same sets of instruments from plane to plane (just ports it over). Learjets will need new instrument displays which is not the way Carenado does its business.