Sign in to follow this  
Guevorkyan

CP 1.509 not working P3D V3.4

P3D version 3.4.14.18870

Not responding at all I'm afraid

And this is showing in the UI after typing debug1.

V8EBiiT.png

EDIT: added a bigger screenshot.

Santiago de Larminat

Restarting the Sim / ChasePlane does not help?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

ChasePlane 1.509 does not work for me either. Using the MJC Q400, P3D crashes when I switch from the MJQ Virtual Cockpit to the ChasePlane view. I can replicate this problem with default P3D aircraft as well. I'd be happy to send any information necessary to troubleshoot.

P3D v3.4.14.18870

Relevant HW
i7 4770 | 16GB RAM | GTX1080
TrackHat Clip Plus | Rift DK2 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | XBox One Controller

ChasePlane 1.509 does not work for me either. Using the MJC Q400, P3D crashes when I switch from the MJQ Virtual Cockpit to the ChasePlane view. I can replicate this problem with default P3D aircraft as well. I'd be happy to send any information necessary to troubleshoot.

P3D v3.4.14.18870

Relevant HW

i7 4770 | 16GB RAM | GTX1080

TrackHat Clip Plus | Rift DK2 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | XBox One Controller

Christopher, if you are able to reproduce the issue, I would be happy to do a Teamviewer (Remote control) session to find the issue. That would be of great help. Send us an email via the FSFX Packages support page (https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/ > Issues related to ChasePlane)

Include your name and a link to this thread. Thank you!

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Restarting the Sim / ChasePlane does not help?

Tried several times to no avail. It fails to connect to the airplane (only tested with the F22), when I select a camera in the preset page it won't do anything. Mouse wheel action shows up but won't do anything either.

Can't move the camera or anything. Chase view goes directly to the default chase view (with the subsecuent default panning view).

• Upvote 1

Santiago de Larminat

Still having the same problem in 0.1.516

This is the view when I select the on-board preset.  

TLLr7hh.png

Can't move the cameras at all, be that with the xbox or with the keys. Only the HAT switch "works" (it does move slowly).

When I select the outside preset, it goes to the default VC view from the sim. Mouse wheel action does show the menu (always at a different place than where I action it), but doesn't do anything if I select something.

Hope this info is helpful.

EDIT: I reverted back to 0.1.91 Alpha and it doesn't work properly anymore. It was working great thus far.

The mouse wheel does work entirely (ie. the correct location where I click, it opens - also goes to the preset I select). Problem is that now the presets are wrong. The outside preset goes to the view of the last screenshot, and can't move the camera. The on-board goes to the default VC camera from the sim, and the move is also not possible, save for the minimal HAT movement.

Santiago de Larminat

Can you reproduce this issue in 0.1.91?

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hey Keven, I edited my previous post.

What I've found in 0.1.91 is that, while gimbal is greyed out, it still appears enabled (green).

Santiago de Larminat

Ok so the gimbal was the missing part to the puzzle.

I will be pushing an update later today to fix the issue.

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I seem to be having some problems with the auto-update. Whenever I start CP, it downloads a new update but it is still the same 0.1.516.

Ok, I sorted 0.1.91.

I deselected Track Aircraft, Gimbal and Absolute Positioning before switching back to 0.1.91 again. It did the trick, 0.91 back to normal ops.

Update, 0.1.516 working ok with the following options turned off (and a CP restart):

-Track Aircraft

-Gimbal

-Absolute Positioning

Santiago de Larminat

Update, 0.1.516 working ok with the following options turned off (and a CP restart):

-Track Aircraft

-Gimbal

-Absolute Positioning

Precious information, thanks!

I published an update to Alpha 1 (0.1.93) to fix the compatibility with Alpha 1.5's presets

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven,

It seems like my problem that I reported in another topic.

Dani Glikmanas

P3D São Paulo - Brazil