Sign in to follow this  
renidroc

Corsair K95 G-Key mappings - Extra Function Keys

Hi all,

Loving the progress of Chase Plane!

One quick question that I know is pretty specific. I have the Corsair K95 keyboard which has an extra 18 "G" keys that you can map in the Corsair Utility. I have traditionally mapped these keys to extra F keys (F13 through F24). I have always found these useful with EZDOC for assigning to different views.

In Chase Plane I seem to be unable to select the G-keys past F15 (ie 3 extra keys).

Any ideas if there is a fix for this please! It would be most appreciated!!

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Cheers

Hi,

DirectInput (that we use for keyboard detection) only has detection up to F15. Does Logitech provide an application to create Macros?

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven

Thanks for the support. Keyboard is actually Cotsair not Logitech but yes the utility does allow for macros. Is there a similar thread for macro support already running?

Many thanks

Hi Keven

Thanks for the support. Keyboard is actually Cotsair not Logitech but yes the utility does allow for macros. Is there a similar thread for macro support already running?

Many thanks

Macros should be supported out of the box. Are you having issues with those as well?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven, never used macros on this keyboard and not really gemmed up on them to be honest. Are you suggesting assigning macros for extra keys and if so any links on more info? Many thanks and keep up the good work!

I found some videos about the topic on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Macros+On+Corsair+keyboards

I don't own one of those keyboards but the basic concept of macros is to simulator key combinations so you can set those key to CTRL+F1,2,3,4 for the missing F keys

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

I have tried various combinations of key macros with the Corsair but unfortunately only works sporadically within Chase Plane (have to keep trying the key and eventually works but not bullet proof like like the other mappings).

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Hello! I have a Corsair keyboard and have 6 G keys and they do not work with ChasePlane. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

On 1/5/2017 at 8:39 AM, renidroc said:

Hi Keven, never used macros on this keyboard and not really gemmed up on them to be honest. Are you suggesting assigning macros for extra keys and if so any links on more info? Many thanks and keep up the good work!

I have the K95 too but not to sure how well their G1-18 tool works as I have never been able to get them working and gave up long ago

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.