Sign in to follow this  
nabarun

Key combo bindings not working in 1.5.*

i already messaged Keven  about this, but i might as well post it here

Every since the 1.5 experimental alpha build i'm not able to use my key combo bindings. Let me explain for example for anything in the VC i use my numlock buttons . for example. 1 =pilot view 4 = FMC and etc. For all my external views like custom spot, wingviews and etc i always use right Shift + numlock  for example. Right shift + 9 is Right wingview infront of engine. I tried creating these views again , and i can set them in ChasePlane but when i press the combo on my keyboard it does nothing. Untill this fixed i'm using the 0.1.91 Alpha 

Picture for more explanation

http://imgur.com/a/LzqBs

Thanks in Advance 

kind Regards

tried experimental 0.1.516 and my key combo's  still dont work :(  so back to  0.1.91 Alpha  it is for me 

I removed all view bindings in p3d to make sure it was no conflicting and i tried with the very last experimental alpha but still nothing. Any feedback or support would be welcome pls got a feeling this is one way traffic

Ok little update , i tried a key combo with a numlock key + the key below the "3" on the numlock if i combine with that it seems to be working 

We are aware of many issues with keyboard assignments at this time. We are still trying to figure those out at this time.

I have added and will be adding more code to isolate the issue. This issue is really annoying on both sides, trust me :mad: !!

Thank you everyone for your patience and support!  :Cuppa:

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

happy to announce that all is fixed in the latest experimental , thanks all 

• Upvote 1