Sign in to follow this  
gypsyczar

How do I.......

First of all what a great product!!!!

That being said, I can't find the answers to the following:

1.   Is thee a way to set up a "Default Template" for ..say... VC views that would then be applied to any new VC views that are created.  For example I'm not  fan of heavy breathing in the cockpit.  The template would have Breathing turned off for all cameras created using it.  I have used the cut and paste function but that is a lot of work.

2.  Where are the actual key/button bindings stored?  I have a binding for tilt up that is somehow attached to the trim up key on my joystick.  The binding does not show on the CP controls assignment page nor on the camera binding page for the aircraft.  If I close CP this behavior does not occur,  Obviously this is problematic when trimming for landing and you wind up looking at the overhead.  Any chance of looking at the CP files to try and track this down?

Thanks for any help

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

Hi Parker,

1. You can right-click on any slider or toggle in a camera preset to make it default

2. Assignments are stored in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OldProp Solutions Inc.\FSFX\ChasePlane in the prefsBindingsList key but you can reset them from the ChasePlane preferences directly. We are aware of an issue where assignments aren't removed properly.

I hope this answers your question!

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Kevin,

I must be blind.  

Although I have CP installed and it works I do no have an HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OldProp Solutions Inc.\FSFX\ChasePlane entry in the registry.  In fact, I do not have OldProp Solutions Inc. listed under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE.  There is an HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OldProp Solutions Inc.\FSFX but that only has a VFXCentral entry.

What am I missing here?

Parker Freeman - KTPA

Apologies, it's in WOW6432Node in the software folder when using the 32bit (default) Regedit. 

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yes, it is there.

Sorry I asked....I'll let you guys fix this.   :smile:  :smile:

Parker Freeman - KTPA