Sign in to follow this  
Jamieleon1

NGX Weird Loading Problem

Hello everyone. I have recently upgraded to a great pc and can run FSX:SE and The ngx amazingly. So the problem I am having is when I install liveries from the pmdg ops center. The plane doesn't work. If I load the plane up with a default PMDG livery. Everything works great. Loads up systems and everything. But if I use the other liveries the plane loads but plane is in a cold and dark state with no click spots. Also with a black box over the secondary PFD and heading indicator next to the NAV display.

To add another weird thing. The only livery that actually works is the United merger for the 738WL. Any other downloaded livery does the dead plane thing.

Any ideas? I don't see how that would even be a problem. Obviously the ops center is okay if one of the liveries installs and works but what about the rest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie Leon

Are you getting the liveries from the OC Download Manager, that is, from PMDG or from a third party such as in the AVSIM library?  I assume you have not tried any other method installing liveries other than the OC.

The OC needs to be run with admin rights.

I suspect a problem within the aircraft.cfg file but I'm not qualified to help you in this area.  You always have the option of getting help direct from PMDG by opening a trouble ticket at their support portal here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

Are you getting the liveries from the OC Download Manager, that is, from PMDG or from a third party such as in the AVSIM library? I assume you have not tried any other method installing liveries other than the OC.

The OC needs to be run with admin rights.

I suspect a problem within the aircraft.cfg file but I'm not qualified to help you in this area. You always have the option of getting help direct from PMDG by opening a trouble ticket at their support portal here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

First off thank you sir for the fast response. I have not tried to do a manual install through avsim yet I thought the OC would have been recommended more than that. I'll give that a try. I also do run as admin and I did open a ticket just wanted to see if anyone knew off the top of their heads. It's just so odd that one livery would work but the rest don't. Well the liveries work as far as showing up I just don't see how the aircraft systems could be affected as they are.

Thanks,

Jamie Leon