Sign in to follow this  
happy1911

everything is empty

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

LINDA Problem and Fault Diagnosis - Guidance

LINDA users reporting problems or faults with LINDA would greatly assist in the diagnosis of their problem by providing the following information:

Linda version 2.8.8 (433)
 (P3D) .3.4.18
Pmdg 737ngx

Saitek switch panel

I put all the commands in the buttons and it all worked but as soon as I closed down linda and restarted it all the button commands were gone.  I tried again and it did the same thing
any help would be awesome

thanks in advance

Jason

I'm having this problem too, but with my TM Warthog.  Could you please include what you did to resolve the issue?

Pat

Hi Pat

Welcome to LINDA and the forum. Can I ask you first to check the you have installed the latest version of FSUIPC4 4.96 and that it is registered? I would ask you to download and reinstalled LINDA 2.8.8 v2. There was an incorrect file included that would mess up LINDA operations.

With a Default FSX/P3D aircraft loaded, make sure you have a config-hid.lua file defined in /modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/FSX default/. If you had LINDA working previously, check the folder for any valid timestamped backups. These can be used to restore an old configuration.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

With a Default FSX/P3D aircraft loaded, make sure you have a config-hid.lua file defined in /modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/FSX default/.

This was the cause of my own issue Scot, whilst I restored the aircraft profiles I had setup eg PMDG NGX I hadn't included the default FSX. Generating a config-hid.lua in that location allows the loading of the NGX HID entries from the TM Warthog.

Glad to have helped.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew