Sign in to follow this  
hydraulics3

Camera Selection continually moving.

Using Experimental v0.1554

Win10

.Net Framework 4.6

I am unable to permanently save any camera selection. I select a preset but within 5 secs the green light comes on saying 'Unsaved Cam Position'. It is always the FWD BWD control first, followed by LATERAL.

I disconnected my joystick thinking it could be that, but it isn't.

I double clicked the white slider knobs and zeroed them out.  (Unable to zero out the FWD-BWD, ROLL and ZOOM knobs). I let the system run for 10 minutes and the FWD-BWD had moved from 0 to 0.206 LATERAL -0.057.

Not really a big deal but it is annoying to keep seeing 'Unsaved Cam Position'

In the Standard mode it is much worse. You can visually see it changing.

Are we seeing the FSX inherent slowly moving forward scenario or have I missed something?

Don

I think I have resolved this issue. I feel it was my Xbox controller causing the problem. Deleted the Axis settings in FSX and now movement is so slight it is not worth bothering about. 

Don

I have tried deleting axis setting as well but still have continuous camera drift, both within FSX as well as the Controller.xml.  Without the xbox controller it works fine.  I'm using Windows 10 with an Xbox One Fusion controller. 

It seemed to me my resolve was to right click on the ChasePlane shortcut - go down to properties - Compatibility - Change settings for all users - Run this program as an administrator.

Hope this will help out someone else.