Sign in to follow this  
FLAPS15

XP 11 Couple of Questions pls

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to ask a couple of question pls,

I re installed the new and the latest Beta 6 but now when I start XP,  default 172 at KSEA I notice that it lags in starting e.g the F acc shows 0.567 the F simm 19.99 everything is choppy ...almost like it is loading everything in the sim and then the FR goes up gradually to 30 fps both sides? this did not happen on my old Beta that I had from scratch and just updated as and when the nest Beat came out only since deleting completely that and then re installing fresh? anyone else see this.

Also and a plea here does anyone know how to the 172 from trying to bank left all the time in flight, this drives me nuts! I thought AM was so into tuning the aircraft but it just gets impossible to keep her straight and level with out constant pushing on the stick! maybe that's how it is in real life I do not know.

Many Thanks

When climbing or increasing power levels, keep right rudder in. I notice on my copy after leveling off and triming for level flight i do not have to giv the right rudder input, or at least not as much.

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to ask a couple of question pls,

I re installed the new and the latest Beta 6 but now when I start XP,  default 172 at KSEA I notice that it lags in starting e.g the F acc shows 0.567 the F simm 19.99 everything is choppy ...almost like it is loading everything in the sim and then the FR goes up gradually to 30 fps both sides? this did not happen on my old Beta that I had from scratch and just updated as and when the nest Beat came out only since deleting completely that and then re installing fresh? anyone else see this.

Also and a plea here does anyone know how to the 172 from trying to bank left all the time in flight, this drives me nuts! I thought AM was so into tuning the aircraft but it just gets impossible to keep her straight and level with out constant pushing on the stick! maybe that's how it is in real life I do not know.

Many Thanks

I came across the same behavior on my end.  Initially sitting on the tarmac, inside the aircraft, frames are low and gradually increase.  Increases and decreases afterwards, dependent upon geolocation during any given flight.

As for the torque, or windvaning effect that has been discussed quite a bit here, this is still a beta, so the XP folks are aware of it and hopefully, it'll get sorted soon.

Sorry, just re-read about the banking, which has nothing to do with the windvaning on the ground.  As Donald, stated, there is a lot of trimming involved with the C172 at this stage of beta, but there may be some fixes soon.

Edited by Jimm

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit