Sign in to follow this  
candid

microsoft fsx

I am sure other simmers have had the same problem with activating fsx, i have just uninstalled fsx ,

on installing there is no way of activating it remindful of the legality of my request is there a way around it 

frank cann

I ran across this somewhere and kept it - just in case! I hope it helps

"I purchase FSX Delux edition when it first came out. I haven't used it for quite some time because I just didn't have the hardware to run it

smoothly but I have recently upgraded my computer and thought I would give it another shot. I have been trying for 3 days to activate FSX but I keep getting this error message:

A technical problem occurred while accessing the online activation server.

License authorizatino was unsuccessful.

We apologize for any inconvenience. The problem may be due to a temporary network interruption or the server may be busy at this time. If the problem persists, check your network connection and verify that you can browse the Internet with your Web browser.

My internet connection is fine. I've tried over and over but the same thing keeps happening.

Problem solved. I called Microsoft at 800-MICROSOFT and they put me through to the right technician. He told me to go into the FSX folder and to right click on FSX.exe choose properties and uncheck the Run in Compatibility Mode box. Then the activation went through with no problem."

Many thanks for the help, none did the trick, however checking the files in the root folder

i found one dlxkey i entered my product key, success! it activated, i am now up and running, it might work for you if having the same problem.

regards , frank cann