Sign in to follow this  
Claude Troncy

Zoom button/Key Shortcut in Live Camera Control

Bonjour,

In live camera control we have a lot of possibility to assign a button/Key Shortcut for example to Left, Right, Up, ... but it seems there is nothing for zoom in and zoom out.

Am I right or does I miss something.

Cheers

Claude 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's right. Zoom changes are not an LCC function. Zoom control via SimConnect is very poor within the sim, it's very primitive indeed just mimicking your +/- keys to step in and out.

You can however use the 'in sim' +/- keys yourself to manually zoom as long as you remember you may have to put it back manually as well (there no SimConnect means to read the current zoom level). Live Camera will reset the zoom but only when selecting cameras with different view modes.

Stephen :-)

Hi Stephen...

That's what I did by assigning the zoom keys to the scroll wheel of my X52 PRO throttle.

I had hoped there was a better solution with OPUSFSI and PDK interface using the SetZoom function.

Cheers

Claude

That would be possible and something we will add to the OpusFSI Version 5 'to do' list for further consideration. I will also have a think to see if zoom control could be added to the LCC functions. Non-PDK use could mimic the +/- key presses.

Thanks,

The prototype is available at the moment and beta dev and testing will continue for a while yet. I will try and address as many changes as I can prior to release but if not will introduce them over time.

The OpusFSI Version 5 Prototype is now available. Please refer to our Announcements and Prototype topics in our SimForums ...

http://www.simforums.com/forums/announcements_topic42608_post363100.html#363100

http://www.simforums.com/forums/opusfsi-version-5-prototype_topic57065_page1.html