Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Multi screen docking

Hello to you all,

I tried recently with a direct request to Robert R on the 2 monitors thread. to get some information

regarding the docking screens (if any) of the PMDG products.

I am not yet a PMDG customer and I realize the fact that RR is very busy with the new release which looks lovely by the way. However, I am hoping someone else has the expertise to help me out.

I am operating FS9 with six screens, set up for the oppositions 737.  I know P3D on my system cannot handle that number of screens, but I am looking to the future with an hardware update, hopefully in the near future, which will rectify that particular problem.

What I seek is specifically for the 737, 777 and the 747, and which panels are dockable.  (ie AFT/Forward Overhead, Throttle quadrant and aft electrical panels)

I request this information knowing that the forward thrust in development is moving away from the docking system and into the realm of head tracking and VR.

If anybody can help me with this information, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and regards to you all

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.