Sign in to follow this  
sjed

Chocks are still there

Is anyone else having this issue. I had the aircraft at the gate, chocks installed and pmdg service vehicle requested. I then cleared all service vehicles, closed all doors and removed chocks and started engines from the virtual cockpit. When I looked at an outside view, the chocks were still in place. I taxied to the end of the runway normally from the virtual cockpit but outside view still showed chocks in place.

SJED

Is anyone else having this issue. I had the aircraft at the gate, chocks installed and pmdg service vehicle requested. I then cleared all service vehicles, closed all doors and removed chocks and started engines from the virtual cockpit. When I looked at an outside view, the chocks were still in place. I taxied to the end of the runway normally from the virtual cockpit but outside view still showed chocks in place.

Sounds like the aircraft is being over-loaded: you have set it as the default aircraft in the sim, or have loaded the plane in one livery and then switched to another. Are either of these the case?

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes I have it set as default aircraft.

Ed Cresong

SJED

Yes I have it set as default aircraft.

As mentioned in the Intro Manual, this should not be done. The sim cannot handle such a complex add-on as the default aircraft. Doing so will cause odd behavior like this. Set something like the default Cessna as the default aircraft, and then you can load whichever one of our aircraft you'd like.

Kyle Rodgers

What Kyle said...

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

OK. Thanks for the prompt response. I will change it.

SJED