Sign in to follow this  
Ramjett

Queen of the Skies Overload

Just took a look at the newest 15 forum posts today.  11 of the 15 newest concerned the newest release of the PMDG Queen.  Seeing all those posts is like seeing all the pro/anti-Trump posts on Facebook.  Gets tiring after a while.  Guess I'll stay away from the AVSIM Forums for a while

Randy Tyndall

Hey Randy,

Silly question........ What was it you were expecting to find here in the PMDG forum?   Just curious.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Here, yes, but the list of the top 15 I was referring to is the top posts for the entire AVSIM Forum, not just for the PMDG forums, so that is why I feel the need to take a break from the AVSIM forums for a while.

Haven't bought the Queen (I have her for FS2004 and she does just fine) and don't intend to, so until the quantity of posts about the newest Queen dies down it serves no purpose to return for a while, unless I want to read posts about all the pilots who "love her to death" or cannot figure out how to do something with her but refuse to read the manual.  And everyone seems to want to start a new post instead of adding to an existing one, so the list becomes endless.

I understand the excitement about the release though, so please don't get me wrong.  PMDG products are that good, I know.  I just like to see "news" about the flight simming world, not just PMDG, and the list at the top of the Forum Page, for all forums, is one way I stay connected.  When PMDG dominates that list, well......

Thanks for being sincere about your question, though.  I expected sarcasm (got one of those already) and ultimately, a deleted post.

Randy