Sign in to follow this  
TTurbo

3 question about possible issues

Hi to all!,really want to say congrats to all PMDG team for such a great plane!.

On my first test flight i found three little issues i want crosscheck with other pilots.

1.-I can't reset both (Radio and Baro) minimuns previously setted pressing the RST button on the efis control panel,like the 737 or 777(it does ok in both planes)

2.-Reviewing on the L FMC the STARS in flight for arrival,when passing pages too see all arrivals for any runway for example (2/5 page) the FMC goes up automatically to page (1/5)showing again the begining of the arrivals page.

3.-The MAP or CHART light at the bottom of the copilot right side window flickers when setted to maximun intensity,the captain map light is ok.

Can anybody check this?,thanks a lot.

Eusty.

#1 at least is accurate - it doesn't work like it does on the 777 and NG, this was flagged by the tech team in testing.

I'll have to research the other two.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

1.-I can't reset both (Radio and Baro) minimuns previously setted pressing the RST button on the efis control panel,like the 737 or 777(it does ok in both planes)

As Ryan has  explained also  its  in the  introduction  manual,  well worth reading

-Reviewing on the L FMC the STARS in flight for arrival,when passing pages too see all arrivals for any runway for example (2/5 page) the FMC goes up automatically to page (1/5)showing again the begining of the arrivals page.

No issue  for  me  pages  scroll thru  from start to finish

.-The MAP or CHART light at the bottom of the copilot right side window flickers when setted to maximun intensity,the captain map light is ok.

No issues  with either  light

just  tested the  above since  am  at  the moment  in the  air

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks a lot!,all clear now,and last question,with autobrakes correctly set before app,on the landing roll i don't get "brakes"message line in fsx,but testing without resversers can confirm the plane is braking and decelerating,my question again,is a new code???,in all other PMDG planes when autobrakes are working i can confirm also the "brakes" line in fsx like braking with the pedals.

Eustt.

Thanks a lot!,all clear now,and last question,with autobrakes correctly set before app,on the landing roll i don't get "brakes"message line in fsx,but testing without resversers can confirm the plane is braking and decelerating,my question again,is a new code???,in all other PMDG planes when autobrakes are working i can confirm also the "brakes" line in fsx like braking with the pedals.

Eustt.

Correct. New ground contact model. Please have a read through the Intro Manual. #1 in your first post is covered there, along with the new ground contact model.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers