Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

GoFlight Hardware Support Now Available!

The GoFlight Interface Tool has just been updated with full support for the PMDG 747 Queen Of The Skies II.

The MCP PRO, MCP, EFIS, and LGT/II devices are automatically configured. All other GoFlight hardware have full access to the aircraft events and variables and can be configured manually.

This additional development compliments the existing support for the PMDG NGX and 77X aircraft and is a free upgrade for existing customers.

Get it here: https://shop.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/goflight-interface-tool.html

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Thanks Steve, I'm using it right now on a flight with my MCP-PRO and it works flawlessly.

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi rgis9,

I read the guide on Pollypot website but mentions nothing about specifics on the setup. I also cannot login to their site or contact them after purchasing the GIT software. Works fine with 737, but be dammed if I can find relavent info on setting this up with PMDG 747QOS II. 

All I see in guide is this: 

MCP PRO

When used with the PMDG NGX/77X/747X these device types are automatically configured.

......But thats it!? Can you give me some help on getting the this to work with PMDG 747 QOSII? I have a full complex cockpit setup and find this very frustrating this does not work.  Thanks for any info, Larrysim-cockpit.jpg

Larry Cox