Sorry I like this program , but it can get a little  buggy.

Reading you directions get me no where.

Im wanting to replace Flight Sim Commander, with your software, but im having problems.

may be somthing im doing wrong.

1.  I go to file and click on new flight plan and nothing happens.  No open box or window. May be somthing im doing wrong.

2. . If I use PFPX , will it allow me to export to Lil nav map.

3.  Also when i do copy a flight plan from skyvector to your flight planner, it does not reconize most if not all of the waypoints.

all my airacs are updated from navigraph. Im sure im doing somthing wrong their also.

4. When I get it up and runnig will I be able to export flight plans from lil NAV to FSX, qualitywings. etc.

Just need a little guidance.........THX.........................................RobertC

Hi Robert,

1. New flight plan gives you an empty flight plan. This is the same as using "New Document" in Office which will give you an empty document. You still have to do the writing or planning.

Use the context menu on the map or the search result table to create a flight plan. Right click on an airport and select it as departure and another one as destination. Then you can calculate a flight plan between these points or build one manually.

2. If PFPX can export to FSX PLN files, yes. I'm quite sure it can.

3. Little Navmap does not use the AIRACs yet. It still depends on the flight simulator data which is stone old. If you update the FSX data with fsAerodata the waypoints will match.

4. To FSX: yes. Little Navmap loads and saves PLN-Files which is the FSX format. Any aircraft or tool which can deal with these PLN files will be able to use the plans.

Alex

Thanks for the reply, i will try it again.

Im am a little concearned why you do not have the latest airacs or use them.  It would seem its a very important part of keeping up with the latest.

First time i ever heard of fsaerodata.  

What kind program is that?  im already a paying customer with navigraph.

Thx..............RobertC

Something to take into account is that Little Navmap is totally free which I still find amazing considering how much functionality it has and the way Alex is constantly adding new features and continuing to improve the product.

With the upcoming ability to plan and display SIDs and STARs  in the next release and possibly also utilise the latest AIRAC data (if Alex has time to include this) it will continue to be an indispensable tool for my flight sim enjoyment.

There is excellent online help available (with ability to export to a pdf document to read offline) which should answer all your questions.