Sign in to follow this  
psolov

Dumb Question

Hello - Dumb question here: I had an inadvertent termination and uninstall of P3d last week, and due my concern that I had not properly deactivated my license, I contacted LM a few days ago for a deactivation. The reason I did this is because I am working a ton of hours (tax season) and wanted to get the ball rolling so that I was in good shape once i reinstalled P3d. It ends up that I had time for a reinstall over the weekend, and successfully activated P3d (perhaps the deactivation wasnt necessary). I also got several other programs (UTX, FTX Global, and several others) installed and it took a few hours to do so. This morning I received an email from LM that my license was now deactivated so that I can reinstall. Since I am not going to be anywhere near my computer for a while, I am concerned that this will mess up my install. Will it be as simple as just reactivating when I boot up P3d or will this cause problems? I apologize if my question is not clear.

Cheers, Pete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I trimmed your post for clarity...

I had an ... uninstall of P3d last week, and due my concern that I had not properly deactivated my license, I contacted LM a few days ago for a deactivation. ... I ... wanted to get the ball rolling so that I was in good shape once i reinstalled P3d. ... I had time for a reinstall over the weekend, and successfully activated P3d ... This morning I received an email from LM that my license was now deactivated so that I can reinstall... I am concerned that this will mess up my install. Will it be as simple as just reactivating when I boot up P3d or will this cause problems?

You should be able to just reactivate it.

I trimmed your post for clarity...

You should be able to just reactivate it.

Thanks and thanks!

Cheers, Pete