Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Start / Close programs along with FSX:SE?

Hello,

I am currently interested in Simstarter NG. I have read through comments/ reviews of the program and so far, I like it. There is a function that I want to ask more detail.

Run at SimStart: whenever launching FSX:SE, ,if I add any program in this page with this function, it will start automatically with FSX:SE? What about when I close FSX:SE, do they close along with fsx or I have to manually close the programs?

Run at SimEnd: add programs that will start when I close FSX?

And if I use this program to start simulator with PMDG aircrafts and addon airports . Is it the same as manually starting the sim --> free flight, select aircraft and airport  ?

Will everything works normally?

Thank you.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

[...] Run at SimStart: whenever launching FSX:SE, ,if I add any program in this page with this function, it will start automatically with FSX:SE? What about when I close FSX:SE, do they close along with fsx or I have to manually close the programs? [...]

You can either configure them to close or close the programs manually. See Chapter 3.3.3 of the manual.

[...] Run at SimEnd: add programs that will start when I close FSX?

And if I use this program to start simulator with PMDG aircrafts and addon airports . Is it the same as manually starting the sim --> free flight, select aircraft and airport  ?

Will everything works normally?

Running programs after the sim has been closed can be realized with the "CleanDesk Manager".

AddOn Aircrafts in FSX shouldn't be a problem. P3D can cause problems because loading a saved flight from the beginning causes problems.

Manual EN:

http://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1249

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

This could be a deal breaker to me. I have to open around 5 programs before I start FSX. I just accidentally found out Simstarter in another forum and I was surprised that I have missed such an important one which would have helped me a lot.
We learn new things every day don't we.
Will purchase immediately.
Cheers.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Hi,

Just drop by to say thank you for such an awesome product. This is the exact program that I need.

Cheers.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Hi,

Just drop by to say thank you for such an awesome product. This is the exact program that I need.

Cheers.

Hoang Le

Thank you. You are welcome.

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder