Sign in to follow this  
Wolfrick

Startup Crash

Yesterday everything was fine and working properly.

Today P3D V3.4.22.19868 professional client, 3.4.18.19475 content, professional, and scenery. starts to the splash screen then a loading bar with loading scenery objects complete runs, then the splash screen disappears with prepar3d.exe still showing in the task manager with a working set (memory) of ~347.8k.  Ive ended the process then restarted the computer with no change. Ive uninstalled the Client then reinstalled with no change. Ive deleted (copied to desktop) the prepar3d.cfg allowing the system to rebuild with no change. Ive removed the addon scenery from the scenery.cfg (backed up to seperate .txt file on desktop). the splash screen comes up loads the new scenery database then a second load bar with the scenery objects complete, then disappears. Ive uninstalled my graphics drivers, no change. ive reinstalled the newest graphics drivers, no change. Im lost. Ive read the forums on the topic and tried deleting the saved flights and .wx files in the prepar3d v3 files folder in mydocuments folder, with no change. 

im running windows 10 professional

intel core i7 2nd gen

nvidia gtx 970 driver 378.66

32 gigs ram

4 monitors (though only run p3d on primary)

AS16 with cloud art

MyTraffic 6

FSUIPC 4

Orbx global and vectors (disabled)

Taxi2Gate

vhhh

ksea

hamad

LFPG

Flytampa

Amsterdam

Corfu

Dubai

St Maarten

Sydney

Grenadines

Kai Tak

Aerosoft

Mega EDDF

FlightBeam

SFO HD

IAD  HD

PMDG

FSL A320x

Majestic Q400 Dash 8

the flightbeam i bought yesterday loaded, things worked fine through multiple startups. everything else has been installed for awhile

any help would be appreciated

Yesterday everything was fine and working properly.

Today P3D V3.4.22.19868 professional client, 3.4.18.19475 content, professional, and scenery. starts to the splash screen then a loading bar with loading scenery objects complete runs, then the splash screen disappears with prepar3d.exe still showing in the task manager with a working set (memory) of ~347.8k.  Ive ended the process then restarted the computer with no change. Ive uninstalled the Client then reinstalled with no change. Ive deleted (copied to desktop) the prepar3d.cfg allowing the system to rebuild with no change. Ive removed the addon scenery from the scenery.cfg (backed up to seperate .txt file on desktop). the splash screen comes up loads the new scenery database then a second load bar with the scenery objects complete, then disappears. Ive uninstalled my graphics drivers, no change. ive reinstalled the newest graphics drivers, no change. Im lost. Ive read the forums on the topic and tried deleting the saved flights and .wx files in the prepar3d v3 files folder in mydocuments folder, with no change. 

im running windows 10 professional

intel core i7 2nd gen

nvidia gtx 970 driver 378.66

32 gigs ram

4 monitors (though only run p3d on primary)

AS16 with cloud art

MyTraffic 6

FSUIPC 4

Orbx global and vectors (disabled)

Taxi2Gate

vhhh

ksea

hamad

LFPG

Flytampa

Amsterdam

Corfu

Dubai

St Maarten

Sydney

Grenadines

Kai Tak

Aerosoft

Mega EDDF

FlightBeam

SFO HD

IAD  HD

PMDG

FSL A320x

Majestic Q400 Dash 8

the flightbeam i bought yesterday loaded, things worked fine through multiple startups. everything else has been installed for awhile

any help would be appreciated

If you're using FSUIPC you'll probably has not updated to the very latest version that fixed a crash issue similar than yours. Go to their forums and download the latest full installer, I think is the v4.962.

Good luck, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

How does it run without dll and exe.xml?

no change

If you're using FSUIPC you'll probably has not updated to the very latest version that fixed a crash issue similar than yours. Go to their forums and download the latest full installer, I think is the v4.962.

Good luck, Ed

trying it now thx ed

Fixed thx system started as it should.

Good. Glad to hear the issue is fixed.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers