Sign in to follow this  
Ace9

Problem with B747-400 Iron Maiden Ed Force One

Hello all.

I have downloaded many freeware aircraft over the years and successfully installed them, until now.

Re: - os_b747-400_iron_maiden_ed_force_one.zip from the Avsim Library,

Filename: os_b747-400_iron_maiden_ed_force_one.zip License: Freeware Added: 27th June 2016, 08:10:01 Downloads: 239 Author: Robert Kovarik Size: 41465kb

The read me has no details about who to contact, other than Project Open Sky and a search of the Avsim Members for Robert Kovarik returns nothing. The model is apparently based on an FS 2004 version that has been upgraded for FSX.

I am able to load her in to an airfield, however once the flight opens up, the landing gear leaver operates, comes down and the aircraft sinks into the ground and crashes. I am guessing that the initialisation of this model is set to something incorrect because the attitude of the model is nose down as if on a final.

Any suggestions please about how to check the initial state of the model so I can amend it,

Many thanks.