Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

T50 Weight and Payload

Great aircraft, but I am having a problem. I am flying in P3DV3, and when I go to the menu for VEHICLE/FUEL AND PAYLOAD only Station 1 passenger is indicated. Am not able to add passengers in the other three seats. Checked the Aircraft CFG file, thinking I would add the three additional station weights manually, and see the following:

[weight_and_balance]
max_gross_weight = 5700.000
empty_weight = 4050.000
reference_datum_position = 0.000, 0.000, 0.000
empty_weight_CG_position = -0.100, 0.000, 0.000
empty_weight_pitch_MOI = 5386.000
empty_weight_roll_MOI = 2880.000
empty_weight_yaw_MOI = 7318.000
empty_weight_coupled_MOI = 0.000
max_number_of_stations = 1

station_load.0 =180.000000, 0.190000, -1.500000, 2.0, Station 1
CG_forward_limit= 0.000
CG_aft_limit= 1.000

Which seems to indicate only Station 1 is in the CFG file?
Can someone help?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Did I see you over at our forum?
it appears that this is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

Best wishes - Kat

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Thanks for the update, Kat. Yes, I posted on this issue at the Milviz forum also.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049