Sign in to follow this  
sd75lover

Order Cancelled

I just checked my account, and it said i have to orders cancelled one for my recently purchased 737 and the 747, the 747 makes sense, since i was in a dispute with my brother, since i used wrong payment method, but for the NGX it says cancelled, and i never disputed the NGX, my brother disputed the 747 but i never did anything with the NGX and now i have 2 licenses suspended

what i am going to do now is to repurchase the 747 under MY account to get access back, but regarding the 737, it does not make sense, iand since it was cancelled as well shouldn't i have recieved a refund, but the thing is i do not want a refund, i want my 737 license restored, while i repurchase the 747

I have just repurchased the 747

I did not know my brother had disputed this until this morning

Hi,

You really need to address your 737 issue via PMDG support - not this forum.

David Jones

why was my second attempt at purchasing the 747 cancelled as well, now none of my licenses work... #####

i try to fix this issue by repurchasing the 747 then all my products are suspended #####