Sign in to follow this  
fleendo

Does anyone know a working freeware AS350 chopper for FSX??

"Working" because all freeware versions of the AS350 helicopter I found for FSX have rotor blade textures that disappear behind clouds and autogen obejcts. So the rotor blades disappear almost the entire time.

My very best wishes to you,

Patrick

Patrick Helzer

You seem to be saying that "all freeware versions" have the rotor blade problem.  Were they all

port-overs from FS9?  You may want to list all of the ones you've tried so someone won't recommend

one of the "bad" ones to you.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I said that all freeware versions that I FOUND have rotor blade problems. I dont know if they were all port-overs from FS9 but that seems to be so.

I cant list all the ones I tried because that is many months back but maybe someone is using or knows a working freeware version of the AS350..

Patrick Helzer