Sign in to follow this  
TrainNutter

PMDG 737 Sound broken & Motor noise heard throughout flight

Hello Avsim Community, 

My sounds for the PMDG 737 are broken (no vid provided). Some interior noises eg: Flap motors, fire bell, AP disengage, etc can be heard outside the aircraft & some exterior noises are heard inside (can't remember). Also, I can only hear the interior & exterior "Motor" noises throughout the flight (when the engines are running too). I also can't hear the engine noises either, even at takeoff, cruise, landing, etc I cannot hear the engine noises AT ALL during flight. 

I have the SP1d service pack installed. By the way, I had to re-install the aircraft when installing SP1d (This issue was present before)

I really hope anyone knows how to fix it. (I hope @PMDG replies - I doubt it)

TrainNutter

Several things to check.  Make sure your NGX and the simulator (P3D/FSX) are configured for the same sound and speakers as Windows.  Make sure you don't select 5.1 unless your sound actually is 5.1, because if you have stereo (2.0 or 2.1) odd sound problems happen.

Don't reinstall the product as a trouble shooting step, it cause more than it resolves.

Finally, review forum rules and note full names are required on all posts.

Dan Downs KCRP