roostewart6

new system, fresh install, flying around AUS

Gday Avsim Team, new member and first post.  Firtly thanks to all who have contributed here, the forum has solved half a dozen or more issues already for me.

After finally getting a proper pc setup after purchasing FSX almost a decade ago, Ive gone head first into it. Done the tweaks as suggested in the AVSIM basic FSX pdf. added some orbx and Ozx scenery and wondering if this picture below is the best im going to get for flying around victoria Australia.  Im yet to get FTX global, thats next i think.  But wondering if anyone can provide me with some info on improving the sights flying around Australia

For some reason i can post my screenshot on the forum?  something about security?

Cheers

Andrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

8 hours ago, roostewart6 said:

For some reason i can post my screenshot on the forum?  something about security?

The procedures for posting screenshots in the forums can be found at the following link (with a link to step-by-step procedures) -

Would love to see the image around Victoria.  If it is Orbx scenery though, you would be best posting your questions in our FTX/Orbx Scenery forum as this probably has been discussed there in the past.  Although not an owner of Orbx Australia, I thought they did a decent job with their scenery.

There are also freeware scenery available around the Internet and perhaps even in the AVSIM Library.

Welcome to AVSIM!

Best regards,

Jim