Sign in to follow this  
legendli

Can anyone share a update file list?

I'm stucking at update to 3.00.8189  for 2 days, OC tell me it will take  187513787 hours(bad math, but I hope I can live so long), I already submit a ticket for this situation but seems the official option is not available so far. 

I also found I can download the file from amazon server with acceptable performance with my internet browser, but I need a update file list so I can download 65 (I am upgrade from the original version 8132 or some like this to 8189) files directly instead of using OC. 

Anyone can help will be highly appreciate.

Do hope a stand along update or total package will be available.

And most important my full name is: 

Legend Li

My name in passport :

Qian Li

and my real name is:

李倩 

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

李倩 

We have learned over the past couple of days that distribution to parts of Asia via S3 is not as robust as we would have believed.

We are working with Amazon to find a solution in order to increase our exposure and speed on your side of the marble.

I would recommend that you stick with the original release for now- and give us some time to sort this out with Amazon.  There is no reason you should be 281 years old by the time such a small update gets downloaded.  :cool:

...distribution to parts of Asia via S3 is not as robust as we would have believed.

We are working with Amazon to find a solution in order to increase our exposure and speed...

it's not just the northern hemisphere on this 'side  of the marble' - i'm downunder and downloading the most recent update to the Op Centre currently (which has been simulating dial-up speeds for the last 40 mins) and follows a flawed 744 update at similar excruciating speed over the weekend (which Paul has ben helping with through the support portal and determined will now require a complete reinstall to address following what may have been due to a timeout with one file in that update).

i have to say that a fix to speed will be most welcome robert! whatever (presumably) amazon changed, it compares with the original 1.1gb installer downloading in just a few mins at release time.

Didn't know there is a such huge difference between us in speed.....It took me less than 60 sec.....