Sign in to follow this  
Xiropillo

Deleted post

Hi there,

Some days ago, I posted about reality impressions in PMDG products and asked opinions from maybe real pilots.

I was interested in getting feedback about systems and real procedures fidelity as I have purchased all of the PMDG products and I would like to center in one of them for learning procedures.

The post was deleted and I don't understand the reason. Nothing offensive in my opinion.

Could someone please explain to me what happened? I sent a message to admin but no news received.

I don't remember the exact name of the post.

Best regards. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

14 minutes ago, Xiropillo said:

Could someone please explain to me what happened?

No idea.

When I search for it, I can find it in Google (I'm assuming it's this one titled "realistic boeing," but I can't see who started it, and it just returns an error). It's policy here to not actually delete things, and instead, hide them with comments so other mods can see what happened/why/etc. In this case, it looks more like the post got eaten by one of the many server updates.

Yes that was the title. Ok thanks for your answer. I am not worried now as my post was not deleted.

Thanks very much.

Welcome! Sorry it disappeared. Not sure what happened. It was actually an interesting discussion from what I remember.

• Upvote 1