Sign in to follow this  
Singlish

Ezdok Help

So I got ezdok quite sometime ago but haven't used it till now. I'm in the 1.16 version. So my issue is that when I go to the aircraft view or the external view whatever you wanna call it, I am stuck in the zoomed out top down view basically seeing earth and not the plane itself. I have searched tons of avsim discussions but still can't get any help. So someone please help me ASAP. 

Are you able to switch to a spot or locked spot view rather than the top-down view?  Can you hit

the + key to zoom back down to see the aircraft?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

16 hours ago, charliearon said:

Are you able to switch to a spot or locked spot view rather than the top-down view?  Can you hit

the + key to zoom back down to see the aircraft?

I've managed to fix that problem. But now i'm stuck looking at the blank cockpit without the full body of the aircraft. Both PMDG and aerosoft are not working.

Did you run the EzDok configurator, or whatever it's called?   It's an option in your windows start menu.   Gotta run it at first install, and theoretically after every new aircraft install.   I find that isn't always necessary, but when it is, I'll know because I'll see what you're describing. 

Andrew Crowley

7 hours ago, Stearmandriver said:

Did you run the EzDok configurator, or whatever it's called?   It's an option in your windows start menu.   Gotta run it at first install, and theoretically after every new aircraft install.   I find that isn't always necessary, but when it is, I'll know because I'll see what you're describing. 

I already did that and when I start FSX and go to the external view of the aircraft, i see a white cockpit and the aircraft body is gone.

Save yourself a lot of trouble and just download version 2.

Tom