Sign in to follow this  
chumley

Great White Sharks

Sharks there are, no question about it. The only thing under dispute is the claim that this particular photo constitutes incontrovertible proof that they are there ;)

Guest ba747heavy

I would have half a mind to lock this thread because it is tending towards that end, but since it seems to borderline on wanting to stay civil I'll let it live. Please gents, we are adults, or we can act like adults anyway, so lets act like adults.

>Paul,>>I am uncertain who has appointed you forum conscience, but>your replies to my thread and now to this one seem borderline>grandstanding. If users want to have a discussion and it>bothers you, you can make the adult decision to ignore the>thread and read what interests you. Or, if you are interested>in moderating the forums as your reply here and your replies>to my other thread suggest, make the appropriate appeal to>Avsim. But your very immature "get a life" comment does>nothing vs. gaining the moral high ground for you and your>opinion--and has only made a discussion turning south take an>even sharper turn. I will PM the moderators and suggest a>thread deletion or thread lock>>'Nuff said,>>JohnJust take a look at the VA he represents. That should say it all. full of little vans, ferrets and Thunderbird characters.Andy b