Sign in to follow this  
shlomiAB

Low FPS and stutters

Hi
I am using p3d v3.4 and in this addons:
Orbx FTX global + vector + openLC North America and Europe + FTX trees and FTX England + Ireland + North Germany.
Rex 4 
PMDG 737,747 V3,777
Aerosoft airbus A318-321

I installed all my sceneries and addons and then tried to fly and I got in PMDG and Aerosoft between 30-55 FPS (In some areas it can be 15-25 FPS, for example in NYC area).
All airports in New York for example is about 30 FPS in JFK and Newark and 20 FPS about LaGuardia with PMDG.
More to this I have really hard stutters in virtual cockpit and if I try to move inside cockpit it really slow and the picture is like stuck (Everywhere I fly)

In addition I have blurry textures and the ground not looking very well. I opened Topic few weeks ago without any help... 

i wish someone will help me with my problems it feels like the hardware doesn't match the performance..

I uninstalled anti virus and this is my monitor:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1083446-REG/lg_34uc97_s_34_3440x1440_ips_curved.html

My PC:
i7 6700k 4.2Ghz
GTX 1080
16GB Ram
Corsair h115i liquid cooling
Samsung 850 Pro SSD

What can i do about it? I tried everything and nothing solve it.
I can't fly like this, also I made a try and I reinstalled p3d without addons only PMDG and scenery I got same problem (without FTX and REX)
Thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

49 minutes ago, shlomiAB said:

Hi
I am using p3d v3.4 and in this addons:
Orbx FTX global + vector + openLC North America and Europe + FTX trees and FTX England + Ireland + North Germany.
Rex 4 
PMDG 737,747 V3,777
Aerosoft airbus A318-321

I installed all my sceneries and addons and then tried to fly and I got in PMDG and Aerosoft between 30-55 FPS (In some areas it can be 15-25 FPS, for example in NYC area).
All airports in New York for example is about 30 FPS in JFK and Newark and 20 FPS about LaGuardia with PMDG.
More to this I have really hard stutters in virtual cockpit and if I try to move inside cockpit it really slow and the picture is like stuck (Everywhere I fly)

In addition I have blurry textures and the ground not looking very well. I opened Topic few weeks ago without any help... 

i wish someone will help me with my problems it feels like the hardware doesn't match the performance..

I uninstalled anti virus and this is my monitor:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1083446-REG/lg_34uc97_s_34_3440x1440_ips_curved.html

My PC:
i7 6700k 4.2Ghz
GTX 1080
16GB Ram
Corsair h115i liquid cooling
Samsung 850 Pro SSD

What can i do about it? I tried everything and nothing solve it.
I can't fly like this, also I made a try and I reinstalled p3d without addons only PMDG and scenery I got same problem (without FTX and REX)
Thank you

My advice, if you do a reinstall, then install one or two add ons at a time and fly for awhile, not all at once. You will soon find the culprit that is causing your problems. 

I'd the same problem and the solution was, desselect the midmap VC panels in the general configuration settings