Sign in to follow this  
Wolfrick

737 t7 p3dv4

Guys i love flying the pmdg hanger. i know you said that the 747 would be free to upgrade to the new p3d v4 when it released, but will the t7 and the 737 be upgraded to the new architecture or will they reach the end of their life cycle? And, though I don't expect an answer to this part... will there be a fee to upgrade or will it also be free to the current owners?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

11 hours ago, Wolfrick said:

Guys i love flying the pmdg hanger. i know you said that the 747 would be free to upgrade to the new p3d v4 when it released, but will the t7 and the 737 be upgraded to the new architecture or will they reach the end of their life cycle? And, though I don't expect an answer to this part... will there be a fee to upgrade or will it also be free to the current owners?

The guidance from PMDG has always been that their products NGX 777 and by extension 747v3 will be upgraded to P3D 64b,  as long as Lockheed Martin doesn't make a major change to their product beyond the adoption of the 64b target, nobody expects that to happen so it's a safe assumption that we're good for the foreseeable future with this product line IMHO.